Brett Giannini, Chair
- Brett has been involved in the Republican Party since he was 16 years old and served as the Vice-Chair of the Shelby County Teenage Republicans under the mentoring eye of Bill Gibbons. He served 6 years active duty in the U.S. Air Force. He is currently a Sergeant with the Memphis Police Department. He has recently rejoined the Air Force Reserves. He currently serves his community as an Atoka Alderman. He and his wife, Mara, have been married almost 20 years and have two children, Allen and Mary.
Cathy Waterbury, Vice Chair
- Cathy is a native of Halls, Tennessee and has lived in Tipton County for 30 years. She has actively served in the community as the President of the Brighton Elementary PTO. She served as the CEO of Confidential Care Mobile Ministry for ten years. She is currently the firm administrator for the CPA firm of Fouts & Morgan CPAs in Memphis. She is an elder at Holly Grove Presbyterian Church. She and her husband, Lee, have been married 33 years, have 4 children and 3 grandchildren.
Lynn Milam, Secretary
- Lynn owns, along with her two business partners, Lisa Keith & Keith Babb, Court Square Antiques & Décor in Covington. She attended State Tech. She and her husband, Burt, live in Atoka. They attend First Baptist Covington. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Burt Milam, Vice Secretary
- Burt is a recently retired Buckeye Technologies employee of 36 years. He is an avid hunter, shooter, and car enthusiast. He and his wife, Lynn, are members of First Baptist Church in Covington.
Lisa Keith, Treasurer
- Lisa previously served as the Vice Chair for the TCRP and as event coordinator. Lisa holds an accounting degree and has recently resigned from a major medical company in the area to pursue another career. She and her fiancé, Keith Babb, along with Lynn Milam own Court Square Antiques & Decor. She is a member for Bellevue Baptist Church.
Vice-Treasurer, Harold Hudson
- Harold was born and reared in Covington. He graduated from Byars Hall High School and worked for the Covington Police Department. He later was drafted into the Army where he served just over 3 years. He and his wife, Molly, have been married for 51 years. They are members of Trinity Baptist Church. Harold is a member of the American Legion Post 67. He has been an active member of the TCRP for several years.
Sabena Yates, Events Coordinator
- Sabena owns Sookie’s Bake Shop on the Square in Covington. She has lived in Covington for 12 years and is the proud Mom of 2 great boys.
Barry Akin, Communications Director
- Barry has worked for the National Cotton Council as their computer systems network administrator for 20 years. He has been elected twice as an Atoka Alderman and has served as the Vice-Mayor of Atoka. He is currently the Mayor’s representative on the Atoka Planning & Zoning Commission. He has also served on the Board of Directors for the South Tipton County Chamber of Commerce. He and his wife attend Gateway Baptist Church and are currently enjoying their first grandchild.
Charlotte Kelley, Past Chairman
- Charlotte and her husband, Richard, own and operate Burlison Gin and Kelcot Warehouses. They love spending time with their children, grandchildren, and family. They are members of Garland United Methodist Church.
Chris Connolly, Republican State Executive Committeeman, Dist. 32
Paula Sedgwick, Republican State Executive Committeewoman, Dist. 32