Ready to Cast Your Vote?
“Republicans who don’t vote ELECT DEMOCRATS!”
Your vote counts! When you chose to not vote, you have silenced your own voice. You have taken your right to complain about who your leadership is. The solution?
CAST YOUR VOTE!
Tipton County Election Commission Releases Early Voting Dates and Times for Special Senate District 32 General Election
On election day, be sure to vote at the location listed on your registration card. If you are unsure of your location, call the election commission at 901-476-0233.
The Tipton County Election Commission has reminded us of these rules:
•Voters need to bring a State or Federally issued photo ID with them to vote early. Exemptions from photo ID requirements exist for those who are indigent or have a religious objection to being photographed.
•Voters who need to change their address/name may do so while early voting.
•ALL registered voters are allowed to vote early.
•Persons who registered on by-mail forms must vote in person at the polls or during early voting for the first time after they register. All persons who registered by mail must present one form of acceptable identification and proof of address.
•Anyone else who is unable to appear at your polling place on Election Day or during Early Voting may request a By-mail Ballot for the following reasons:
1. If you will be out of town on Election Day and all days of Early Voting.
2. If you are a full-time student or the spouse of a full-time student enrolled in a college or university outside of Tipton County but in Tennessee.
3. If you are hospitalized, ill, or physically disabled.
4. If you are the caretaker of a hospitalized, ill or disabled person.
5. If you are serving on a state or federal jury.
6. If you are observing a religious holiday and are unable to appear during early voting or at the polls on Election Day.
7. If you are 60 years of age or older.
8. If you are an election official.
9. If you are a candidate for office.
10. If you are on the Permanent Absentee Voting Register. If you are hospitalized, ill, or physically disabled and are not able to appear during early voting or at the polls on Election Day, you may file a Doctor’s Statement of your condition (provided by the Election Office). Once this form is on file you will automatically be mailed a ballot for all future elections in which you are eligible to vote..
Read more at http://www.tiptonco.com/election commission